Coaches, There are a few mobility movements that need to be in every program. I personally intertwine them into my daily training sessions.
- ¨During lifts we like to super-set in Flexibility movements such as Toy Soldiers, RDL walk, and a band resisted stretches at the end of workouts.
- ¨Flexibility movements are often placed into the dynamic warm-up to address specific areas of need
- Shoulder Mobility Movements:
3. Ankle Mobility Movements:
4. Team Band Stretch at the end of every workout! (Hip Mobility)
5. Piriformis Glute Stretch
6. Hip Mobility using Hurdles
7. Shoulder Mobility
8. Shoulder Mobility (Shoulder Dislocations) using the Collegiate Series Body Bar Flex. The bar will go from the from of your body to the back with your arms straight.
Click to Buy COLLEGIATE SERIES – BODY BAR FLEX Flex4054 & Flex20
9. Squat to Stand – this is a 4 step process.
10. Hip Mobility
Christopher Chase on Mobility & Stability – Lecture performed at annual Pierce College Strength and Conditioning Clinic in June, 2013.